South Texas Frac was started in 2019. The same values of a typical family are practiced in our organization. A family is built on trust, respect, communication, and loyalty. It is those same values with which South Texas Frac does business; treating our employees and customers with such, and expecting the same in return from our employees. SouthTexas Frac is looking for individuals that are willing and wanting to contribute to our growth. If you are hard-working, believe in safety, are passionate, and understand the importance of delivering a high quality product and excellent customer service, South Texas Frac will be a great fit for you.
Why work for South Texas Frac?
Our benefit & employment package is among the best in the industry!
- Available to all full-time employees after 90 days
- Competitive wages
- Paid Holidays (8 days per year)
- Overtime pay
- Health, Dental, Life, Prescription, and Vision Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Matching 401(k) program (25% match, up to 6% of salary)
- One Week of Vacation in Year 1 (pro-rated)
Currently Hiring For
Join Our Team!
Don't See Your Dream Job?
We are always accepting applications from talented candidates. Follow us on Facebook or check back on our website for the latest openings.
South Texas Frac